In reference to a prior post, https://www.pjcolando.com/bucket-list/, supplant this list for a Happy New Year:
1. Give up saying “yes” when you mean “no”.
2. Give up trying to please everyone, caring what ‘they’ think.
3. Give up participating in gossip.
4. Quit worrying and negative thinking.
5. Let go of insecurity. Banish self doubt.
6. Stop taking everything personally, so like a narcissist.
7. Give up the past, except for pleasant memories.
8. anger, insecurity, and personal critiques.
9. Give up trying to buy or eat your way into the happiness zone.
10. Give up procrastination. Start on this list today!
Hi P J,
Great interview on INSPIRED WRITERS BLOG!
Looking forward to reading STASHES and your other work.
Best of Success to you.
omg, Michael. My family lived in Carmel…what part of Indy are you from? Or do you live there now.
As you read STASHES, please bear in mind that it’s fiction. I never lived on a farm, never had a son, never had a Winnebago, never been in a Wal-Mart….
Thanks for your read and favorable review!