In reference to a prior post, https://www.pjcolando.com/bucket-list/, supplant this list for a Happy New Year:
2. Give up trying to please everyone, caring what ‘they’ think.
3. Give up participating in gossip.
4. Quit worrying and negative thinking.
5. Let go of insecurity. Banish self doubt.
6. Stop taking everything personally, so like a narcissist.
7. Give up the past, except for pleasant memories.
8. anger, insecurity, and personal critiques.
9. Give up trying to buy or eat your way into the happiness zone.
10. Give up procrastination. Start on this list today!