‘What’s in your wallet’, er, cupboards and shelves, crowded now by that insurgent, the Elf on the Shelf? What do you have stashed about the house?
Here are some of my and my handsome husband’s handy-dandy, well-stashed stuff. Let’s compare and share!
- coins, though sadly not a large number of unmarked bills in small denominations
- cards: birthday, thanks, get-well, and amen
- gifts, just in case
- cocktail napkins
- hamburger meat in the freezer
- candy bars, a few leftovers from Halloween
- drugs (not saying what kinds – your guess)
- peanuts, in the shell and not
- cinnamon sticks
- matches from restaurants and clubs
- nails, hammers, drill bits, and —–
- plastic razors
- Clif Bars
- tea bags
- diet foods
- wine corks (you know where the empty bottles are, so don’t ask!)
- cds and albums (not collectable/sellable…too party-scratched!)
- my book STASHES, which I will personally sign in exchange for your cash
We are borderline hoarders, you might say. I’d say we are just ‘prepared’ – even an Earthquake Kit.
What’s stashed in your house, Constant Reader?